The Membership Outreach Subcommittee is pleased to announce a new resource for the Labor and Employment Law Section’s membership.
We will be publishing a series of practice “toolkits” authored by Section members and designed to provide a detailed overview of popular topics in the area of labor and employment law. The toolkits are not designed to provide legal advice but to acquaint you with an area of the law in which you may not be familiar. The following toolkits are now available:
- Guiding an Employer Through the FMLA Leave Process prepared by Gary Wheeler of Constangy, Brooks, Smith & Prophete LLP
- Procedural Due Process for Public Employees prepared by Brian Koji and Carly Wilson of Allen Norton and Blue, P.A.
- Public Employee Drug Testing Updates January 2016 prepared by Brian Koji and Carly Wilson
- Reemployment Assistance Appeals prepared by Jackson Houser, Special Deputy, Florida Department of Economic Opportunity
- Severance-Separation Agreement Considerations prepared by Yvette D. Everhart, Esquire of Law Offices of Cynthia N. Sass, P.A.
To access the toolkits above, please fill out the form found at the bottom of the page.
Disclaimer: The Section’s toolkits are a general practice resource designed for the Section’s membership. While the authors have made every attempt to ensure the accuracy of the information provided, neither the authors, the Section, nor the Florida Bar provide any warranties, promises and/or representations of any kind regarding the accuracy or reliability of the information provided, nor to the suitability of the information to particular circumstances. The individual authors, the Section, and the Florida Bar assume no liability for the results or consequences of the use or adoption of any of the information presented in the toolkits.
Archived Materials & Publications
To access materials and publications from previous years, please fill out the form below.